HTCallSys (Telephone Logging)
A “state-of-the-art” interactive voice respone, or IVR system allowing for a wide range of telephony functions. HTCallSys is designed to support visit logging by aides, case managers, etc. and it requires minimal data entry by callers which will virtually eliminate entry errors and minimize the time that they spend on the phone.
Full integration with HALO’s Scheduling and Aide Certification allows immediate verification of logging data and real time availability of logging information to office staff. It is an in-agency system and does not require any ongoing logging service charges. Once purchased the only ongoing expense will be for the telephone service (local phone lines and optional 800 service).
HTCallSys can support small to large agencies. Its capacity is expandible and virtually unlimited.
Remote hosting of HTCallSys is an available option at a small per minute charge.
- Easy to understand entry instructions
- Instructions in both English and Spanish, other languages optionally available
- Uses Caller ID and caller PIN numbers to verify who is logging and their location
- If the caller is an aide working against a specific schedule, an immediate verification against today’s schedule with warning messages if:
- Caller is not scheduled
- Caller doesn’t work for that client
- Caller is late or early for the visit (based upon agency level rules)
- Immediate availability of logging information to agency office staff
- Outgoing voice mail to individual aides or broadcast of messages to all aides
- Call error tracking and reporting
- Aide telephone logging compliance reporting
- Modifications to call processing, features and instructions available
- Visits can be recorded for billing and payroll processing without any manual entry from timesheets
- Timesheets can be eliminated
- The process of entering and verifying services can occur as the week progresses eliminating the rush to prepare for payroll and billing the following week
- The elimination of timesheet entry and the spreading of manual effort over the week improves staff utilization and effectiveness and usually allows for staff reductions
- Improved cash flow on VNA PPS cases – agency will know when last service is performed the day it’s logged
- Reduction in visits by aides to clients when the office couldn’t contact the aide to notify him or her of the cancellation
- Real time monitoring that visits are occurring as scheduled enabling both improved client servicing and identification of emergency assignment of an alternative aide