Accounts Receivable Tracking
A fully featured module that allows for the tracking of all services billed via HALO’s Billing module. All details of receivables are kept within the module and all invoices, payments, credits, etc. are recorded in HALO. Reports are provided for Journal entries in the General Ledger system. No A/R detail is stored or maintained in the financial reporting system.
- Tracking of invoices and invoice detail,
- Receipts tracking
- Credit memos
- Collectible write-offs
- Finance charges based upon customer level election
- Customer statements
- Open receivable aging reports
- Eliminates redundant data entry into multiple systems
- Provides a single audit record that takes scheduled services from time sheet or telephone log through the payroll, billing and collection processes.
- Provides an optional receivable tracking down to the individual service level