Providing a direct input into many payroll systems and software programs, this module processes verified aide visits by calculating regular and overtime hours. The file can be read directly into payroll software or be transferred to the payroll service.
- Data needed by the payroll system, such as aide’s employee ID number, is stored in the Aide record within HALO
- Verification that all data required by the payroll system exists within HALO prior to posting verified visits
- Calculation of hours (regular, overtime, holiday, etc.) are customized to the agency’s rules
- Supports shift differential, live-in, week-end and over-night rates,
- Supports Travel time
- Supports rates structures for special services such as extra pay for bathing
- Allows for recording and import into the payroll system of mileage and other employee expense reimbursements
- Reports time by Cost Center / department and expenses by Ledger Account
- Once scheduled, visits are verified and reviewed from reports. Time data is available to the payroll system by a simple click of the mouse
- Eliminates the time-consuming process of calculating aide hours and manual entry into the payroll system
- Provides a single audit record that takes scheduled services from time sheet or telephone log through the payroll, billing and collection processes.